Display Ads | Digital Company – Codetok
The Google Display Network can help businesses to reach people while they’re browsing their favorite websites, showing a friend a YouTube video, checking their Gmail account, or using mobile devices and apps. Codetok helps businesses to work with Google Display Network which is designed to help them find the right audience. Its targeting options let you strategically show your message to potential customers at the right place and the right time.
Find new customers or engage your existing customers using audiences. Similar audiences and in-market audiences allow you to target people who are most likely to be interested in your products, helping you find new prospective customers. You can also use data, like remarketing lists, to help you re-engage people who previously visited your site.
Drive more conversions using automation. Automated targeting helps you get more conversions by finding high-performing audiences based on your existing audiences and landing page. By automatically optimizing over time, Google Ads can learn which audiences work for you. Automated bidding automatically adjusts your bid to help you meet your return on investment. Smart display campaigns combine the best of automated targeting, bidding, and creatives to maximize your conversions on Google Ads.
- Responsive Display ads. Creating ads on the Google Display Network is partially automated with responsive ads. To create them, simply enter your ad text, then add your images and logo, and Google will optimize your ads to improve performance. (You can also use our library of images at no cost.) Both new and advanced users benefit from responsive ads because they show as “native” ads, and blend into the font and feel of the publisher’s site.
- Note: Responsive Display ads will be replacing responsive ads as the new default ad type for the Display Network. If you have responsive ads running, you will be prompted to save them as Responsive Display ads.
- Uploaded image ads. For more control, you can create and upload ads. You can upload ads as images in different sizes or HTML5.
- Engagement ads. Run engaging image and video ads on YouTube and across the Display Network.
- Gmail ads. Show expandable ads on the top tabs of people’s inboxes.
Get In Touch